The site policy has been created to provide guidelines for the effective use and interaction with others on energicloud.com. The details below also include information on Privacy and Security.
Rules of Conduct
All users of energicloud must follow the following policy guidelines. Failure to follow the guidelines laid out below could result in the termination of your account and deletion of the information you may have contributed to the site.
* Posting of information and/or images in general groups, wires, profiles or forums which are deemed to be selling or offering services will result in the termination of your account. Channels set up for such activity will be identified on the Website for such use.
* Posting of deliberately misleading information will result in the termination of your account.
* Posting of material (text and/or images) not of a suitable nature (i.e. continual bad language, adult material, religious hatred etc.) will result in termination of your account
* Harassment of other individuals on the site will result in the termination of your account.
* Use of the Website other than for the purpose outlined will result in termination of your account.
“energicloud.com” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“energicloud.com” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from January2010, revision 03/13.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
* contact information including email address
* demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
* other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We utilise this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping and statistical analysis.
* We may use the information to improve our products and services.
* We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find of interest.
* We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or postal mail.
* We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains click-through links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling our members personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.